Cats Have Staff, Dogs Have Family
Eleven million domestic animals are killed within the Untied States each and every year and alarmingly the telephone number carries on growing every year. It used to be ten million, it is now 11,000,000. That is 11,000,000 lives that are extinguished since they do not have your house that wants them. They are healthy animals that need to live out an extended and happy, healthy, loved life that’s cut short while there is nobody who desires them.
– That is a very sad state of our nation and our world that this kind of epidemic of irresponsibility had bred mass genocide of helpless, powerless creature that don’t have choice comes to their very own lives
– It is heartbreaking to think about 11 million adorable, soft, cuddly, innocent, happy, loving, sweet possible companions are put to death because we now have allowed them to stray, spray and play with no limitations
How to Prevent Your Dog From Eating Up Your Cat’s Food All the Time!
Not only that, mere robots purely working on the cheapest plane of survival, dragging on from the cradle for you know where; if that’s the truth then that certainly turns into a sin. In my childhood I remember calling the truly amazing Christian thinker Fosdick,” Fearless Fosdick.” I don’t know why I called him Fearless Fosdick but I so liked the name I called my favourite cat “Fearless Fosdick.” Actually the real Fosdick had not been a thinker nevertheless, you know “Thinkers” think they’re great. – Most cats, when they have had positive experiences with dogs, will tolerate canines in the house
– Those that will not routinely have had some prior negative interaction that’s firmly embedded in their memories
– Because most cats, even the ones that hate dogs, do not attack without provocation, these cats may be able to accept a dog
– However, they will likely never bond with the dog, will prevent the dog without exceptions, and are pretty miserable
– It is kinder to leave these cats inside a feline-only household
– Again, it’s possible to find out a history of the cat before adopting it, or to test the cat’s reactions to dogs in an adoption situation
Anyway about the only thing he said that could be considered great was that, “Sin is three things: these letters of the word sin ‘S’ are a symbol of stinking stupidity, stubbornness, scepticism; ‘N’ for nagging negativity, nervousness, neurosis, narcissism, nihilism; and involving the stinking ‘S’ as well as the nagging ‘N’ is ‘I’ — the ego.”